All people interested in Cuckold welcome here

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ramesh , Priya Anand

Hi All,

Insight of everyone's views and comments, I want to insist that Cuckoldry happens in real life and today's modern & open minded lifestyle makes that experience very comfortable for couples.

I am 30 years old married Indian male based in BANGALORE. My lovely wife is Indian too and she is 28 years old. We got married 2 years back. My wife was 7 months pregnant from her White Lover when we got married. Her White Lover ANAND was my senior colleague in office. In fact Anand is the one who brought myself & Priya (My wife) together. Anand was in Live in relation with my wife for 5 years, and she was pregnant. Anand never wanted to marry and settle as family man. He saw a stable, loyal & responsible and future husband in me; for her lover & nice father for their lovechild.

For some reason I feel so happy about the type of relation I am into. It's so romantic. Anand meet my wife Priya when she was just 21 years old girl, Anand was 39 years old that time. Priya lost her virginity to him and moved into his home to stay with him right after 3 months of their romance, and for next 5 years they slept together. My wife is just 5.3' tall and she was very thin when she meet Anand first. Where as Anand is 6.4' tall and strong built man. With this proportion Priya was like a tiny piece of toy in huge boys hand. I can only imagine things Anand would have done to my sweet young wife for years. Anand helped my wife to blossom from bud to beautiful flower. Anand carved a wonderful women out of my wife's body by pumping his love juices inside her.

I feel so great and content knowing that my better half was blossomed & bred by a strong handsome man like Anand before our marriage. And it was so romantic and nice of him to choose me to become life partner of her most beloved lover.

And yes, Anand still makes love with my wife, but I haven't got the privilege yet to witness their love. Anand makes sure that he take my wife and baby with him for weekends. This happens generally twice a month. For me, I don't want to make big deal out of they having sex sometimes. I think it's only natural in the sort of relationship we have.

My sweet wife Priya, is always careful to keep intact the strong bond of relation we three had. Priya really gives herself to Anand whenever she is with him. She completely understands my Cuckold feelings and she always makes sure that she would tell me about her nights with Anand and arouses me to max in foreplay. I feel more aroused and happy to know from my wife's mouth that how nicely she was taken by Anand and how she loved him more & more with every thrust of him inside her. It only makes my wife more sweet and makes me lover her more and more.

I always try to support CUCKOLD husbands by giving scientific facts.
in some species, For Ex: Rats, female can sense the genetic disability in her mate, and decide not to copulate in case mate is not healthy. In Lions, Leader of the group copulate with the female, and rest male Lions guards the cubs of female, while Leader male Lion is filling female Lion with his capable seeds inside her womb.
This all works out in order to produce more capable, smart and healthy generations for the species, and since female is the producer, they are God gifted with the talent to choose whom to have babies. All males in every species has to carry certain tasks to build and promote the society. Females choose Alpha male to copulate with Alpha male. Alpha dose it's Job to plant the more superior seeds in female, and then it is weaker species obvious job to take care & raise the offspring of superior & female. As you have correctly quoted, more weak the person is, more loyal, caring and responsible he will be for his wife and her wonderful babies, which she Bred with the more superior one in the society.

When Anand sent my self & Priya on a trip for 5 days to let us know each other and see whether we can see each other as life partners. Since being in BANGALORE for long, I always felt I am less confident, less strong,(both physically & mentally), & less smart than my Whites male colleagues at my office. I was so glad to know that My would be wife was with such a capable, strong and successful man like my respected colleague Anand, and not only that, she was bred by him, and I had a chance to accept such a blessed women in my life with such a lively sugar baby of Anand himself, growing inside her womb, willing to be a bright future of my family. I took only 3 days to decide that Priya will be my Better half.
Myself & Priya and very happy together. we now lead happy and satisfied married life and we both are proud to be a parent of healthy, intelligent & wonderful white baby girl.

Our Baby is beautiful, growing strong & intelligent, and all credit goes to ANAND & My sweet wife, who invested 5 long years in lovemaking and bonding with each other and took a step to make such a wonderful baby, to whom I am a Proud legal father.

I would love to hear from other Indian Cuckolds.

Ramesh , Priya & Anand

54 comments:

  1. hi dear we are here me and my close friend nandha have are cockold. we swap and do fun once in 15 days, me 42 suresh my wife 38 lalitha, nandha 38 and his wife 36 we plan for fun with more couples if u couple join we do 3 + 3.. reply me to geminearasu(at)gmail(dotcom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i have met 3-4 couples in bangalore,, I have had 3 sum... and yet doing on regular basis.. i meet them once a week,, now i am interested took for new couple who love the real fun of 3sum.. you can contact me at devdas.d.s@gmail.com,, couples interested can mail me directly..
    Well i m good looking, smart, sensible and trust worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey am 24 m single bull on bangalore if anyoune interested can check my fb profile @ gurusmith88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful !!! i want a marriage just like urs

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful !!! i want a marriage just like urs

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI there, nice one. I recently moved from the US and looking for cuckold couple hit me up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii I am 24 yo sophisticated person working as Model in Mumbai.If you have a specific fantasy or requirements in who your looking for, don`t be afraid to share. We`re all on here to find someone compatible so be honest and you`re more likely to get what you`re looking for.I am very artistic & Professional Bull. Having a good toned muscular,sexy & attractive body . Excellent Bed breaker.Intact with extra large n thick tool to make your wife crazy. I had served many high profile cuckold couple's before....
      can travel to all over the country serve you n your wife.
      If interested kindly contact me at- shahidleadsindia yah()() c()m
      PRIVACY ASSURED.

      Delete
    2. I want to be a cuckold slave. I am from bangle sir. I am ready to pay u sir. Please make me a slave dog

      Delete
    3. I want to be a cuckold slave. I am from bangle sir. I am ready to pay u sir. Please make me a slave dog

      Delete
  7. I am very sexually strong male 45 kolkata here. Experienced with 15 cuckold couples(hubby use me for satisfy their wife) and few unsatisfied female use me for their physical satisfaction. If any female or couple interested contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi me searching for a cuckold couple. me living in andhrapradesh . contact me at getchinnakumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. any cuckold cpl want der wife t be get fuck'd my big dick den contact me at p9845285374@gmail.com im waiting fr ur reply....im frm bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  10. am interested in joining any group sex or threesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. Providing Gigolo Service in bangalore contact prateesh.jeet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello all I am Rajveer from bangalore I am a working professional 25 years old young guy (northindian) looking for a couple or a female in bangalore, so if anybody is interested just reach me on fb as well as on gmail : manwithrules90@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. if you are unsatified wife,milf,woman,girl or a cuckold couple who needs spice in their lives ucan reply me and also can get in touch with me at yahoo messenger at amazinglover962 or contact me at gmail at amazinglover779@gmail.com

    i guaruntee you i wont disssapoint you

    ReplyDelete
  15. High quality body massage for high society ladies for complete
    relaxation, rejuvenation and pleasure anywhere in JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN
    by a well trained, good looking, smart male masseur . Services only on
    appointment basis at your own convenient place, whether it be your
    home, hotel or any other private place of yours. Your complete privacy
    and secrecy will always be taken care of and every details will be
    kept fully confidential..

    I also don't mind giving services to females in presence of their
    husbands/ male partners if they wish to. I am highly matured, educated
    and very professional in my attitude, which will make you very easy
    and comfortable with in just few mins after meeting me. And for the
    same reason, almost all of my lady/ couple clients are permanent. You
    will never think of having services from any where else after having
    mine. Your complete satisfaction and pleasure means a lot to me.


    To avoid time wasters and spammers, I do not share my mob no online as
    I am looking only for selected, genuine, open minded, matured ladies/
    couples. I would also appreciate if you can send your likes/ dislikes,
    preferences, special choices and requests, so that I can serve you
    better. Ladies/ Couples who have never had this fun, I would request
    them to remove their mental blockage and try once. Live your life to
    the fullest, as life is short and we live only once.

    So please reply to this ad with your contact details and I will get
    back to you very soon.
    i am not just beyond sex even v can be gd friends. my mail id is pusyeater4u@gmail.com and my yahoo id is crazy_sanjay69@yahoo.in

    love



    sanjay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am disgusted at Ramesh being a racist and colour conscious. He uses Anand's name telling he is White then the baby is White. I could understand every thing else.
      This is horribly shocking to devide people on the bases of the colour of their skin. Please be proud of yourself no matter what is the colour of your skin.

      Delete
    2. Hello,
      We are a happy married couple and sex is just getting boring. So I and my wife have decided to try out another partner...just to juice up our sex life.
      So KEY Factors are:
      1) Guy needs to be Smart and Handsome.
      2) Im definitely not looking at a huge cock....but anything normal is fine.
      3) Should be able to take my wife out on dates ( She's hasnt finished her college yet....n that could be a reason for her asking another partner)
      4) He should be able to perform all the things a normal boyfriend would do.

      Anybody Interested, mail me with your profile pics and the willingness to have a threesome.
      Be honest and straight-forward with me.
      Once im happy with my choice, we will go forward. I will also share mine and my wifes pics too.
      So mail me at sharemywife6075 (at) gmail(dot)com

      Delete
    3. hi my name is sunil , i m a high profile body massager and fitness trainer for females and couples in bangalore.. i have good experience with some really nice couples and ladies ... i m very energetic well educated guy.. please contact me on my email - manuraj4fun@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. I am bold and liberal mature married male from Gujarat, wish to have friendship and fun. if you are mature 50+ i would like to have friendship with you along with my wife.
      Please respond and reply to
      sedusemywife@yahoo.com
      let us take it further.

      Delete
    5. I am a 58 years male,decent and well settled, located at Bengaluru loking to have some fun. If interested write to me at anugrahasheltersltd at yahoo dot co dot in

      Delete
  16. How the fuck white guy has an Indian name Anand !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How the fuck white guy has an Indian name Anand !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am cuckold, if any couple interested can call me I will come n serve you. In Bangalore. Can email at shreyas.sachi08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am cuckold, if any couple interested can call me I will come n serve you. In Bangalore. Can email at shreyas.sachi08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. anyone from hyderabad.. i m 28 m having a place.. call me 09478870001 for fun

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Guys,

    Looking for couples and cuckold in Bangalore.

    About me: Working for a IT company, age 32, Fair
    What am looking for: I have met few couple in the past. Love short trips with cpls, movie.. pub.. and try some fantasies if you have any.

    Reach me at- chasedanny AT gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi , do u know any cuckold cpl in bangalore ? if yes then we can exchange our cuckold cpl friends as i have some cuckold friend in bangalore...my mail id - manuraj4fun@gmail.com

      sunil

      Delete
    2. I have some cpl contact can we meet once in blre pls mail me gkvinay541@gmail.com

      Delete
  22. Hi Guys,

    Looking for couples and cuckold in Bangalore.

    About me: Working for a IT company, age 32, Fair
    What am looking for: I have met few couple in the past. Love short trips with cpls, movie.. pub.. and try some fantasies if you have any.

    Reach me at- chasedanny AT gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Couples .. i have place near Koramangala.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pls reply me i have place for couples in bangalore for couples..my individual apartment..

      Delete
  24. Single male here from pune and mumbai, any couple lik to chat

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looking for mature couple 50+ or mature male around 60+
    I wish to have friendship and meeting along with my wife. My wife needs to be motivated. your wife can motivate my wife for you and you can seduce my wife.
    I have cuckold desire. I am, bold and liberal mature gentleman Gujarat. Let me tell you its exciting and thrilling to watch your own loving wife in the laps of other male getting love.

    My wife needs to be motivated. you can motivate my wife for you and you can seduce my wife.
    BIG NO TO YOUNG SINGLES ONLY ONLY 50+ ONLY PLEASE
    Respond and reply to sedusemywife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. we r mature cuckold cpl from north delhi with incest talk & loves galis too, looking for friends from our locality with whom real fantasy can be done. Only Friends who have place & gud physique (over 8+) shud contact

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi we are cockold cpl from NCR and are looking for sophisticated bull with thick muscular big cock for fun. NSA. interested one mail me at kinkirimmi@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anyone looking for a strong BBC....? Then please contact me on wellcumer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. mature bull in bangalore for cuck cpls for NSA sex and fun.. smartwiseguyin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dear couples hope you are doing good,I am interested for a good relationship and build a good friendly association with you. I am open to meet you, let me know if u can join me if we can plan something together.

    fun and sex will be an easy and smooth process. As U know good minds like us has opportunity to meet many people in this city if we decides to move together, group sex, swapping, lesbian and lot can happen. Think about the enjoyment we can gain, an enjoyment with secreacy.

    So if not me, try to explore with any male friend who can be trusted and caring
    Reach me am from South india - Kerala GODS OWN COUNTRY aged 35 age email at aerospace05 on the g)mail

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi i am subash decent guy age 35 lived in bangalore, i am basically from rural area now stayed in bangalore for work, i am well educated broadminded guy. I am here for searching well educated broadminded decent cuckold couple in bangalore. if any cuckold couple interested please msg me. Only genuine people only msg me. fake are stay away. i am always keep this relation in secrecy. from a long long time i am searching here for cuckold couple, There is no result. So pls msg me only genuine decent broadminded cuckold couples only. subash1980123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi matured strong male in chennai looking fr cuckhold couple any age fr sex n all sort of game intrsted couple or matured women msg 9384093850

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fuck you man ! this is the same story as http://indian-cuck-hubby.blogspot.com/ only the names changed. like fuck you all

    ReplyDelete
  36. Any cockold couple in Mumbai can contact me at getintouchwithnaste@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. ఇక్కడ ఎవరైనా హైద్రాబాదు లొ కపుల్ కి మొగుడు లేదా bf కళ్ళముందే పెళ్ళాం లేదా gf నా మోడ్డ తొ దెంగించుకుని సుఖపడటం చూడాలని ఉంటే నిజంగా మరియు కపుల్ కి ముగ్గురూ కలిసి చేయడం ఇష్టం ఉంటే నా ఇన్‌బాక్ష్‌కి మెసేజ్ చెయ్యండి.

    If any Hyderabad Indian couple wanna see rammed his wife or gf in front off her husband or bf by my cok in real then chat with me at my inbox message. 100% secret maintained. naresh9461@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. If anyone looking for experienced BBC bull, please ping me on wellcumer@gmail.com

    Well experienced with couples

    ReplyDelete
  39. I m experience play/bull boy in gujarat
    My location :- ahmedabad Rajkot Viramgam Surendranagar morbi Botad gadhda dhragandhra near
    Whatsapp number 9327950217
    Age 26
    Tool size 8 inch 🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Interested

    Girl ya couple (3some)
    Cockold couple

    Message me
    Whatsapp number 9327950217
    Note :- single boy ya bottom gay not allowed

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am naresh from hyd . I have experienced with 2 cuckold couple . I fucked 2 house wife in front of her husband . Any female or couple from hyd message to me in gmail or hangout naresh9461@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete